Selective Coloring in Photoshop. In this Photoshop tutorial, you are going to learn a simple technique for Selective Coloring effect .
This technique will help you to beautifully draw focus on only certain
objects in your picture, leaving the rest black and white. To achieve
this lovely result we are going to work with Channel Mixer in adobe
1. For this tutorial, the image below will serve as background image.
2. Duplicate the background layer.
3. Select the flower using any of the selection tools available to you.
4. Press CTRL + Shift + I to select inverse.
5. Create an Adjustment layer and choose Channel Mixer. Then make the following changes:
Welcome to all of you. This site is design to educate you and build your Photoshop and webdesigning skills. I will post best tutorials here from different websites and some my owns for you. Have a good time here.