Adding Sharpness and Vibrancy to an Image in Photoshop. In this
Photoshop tutorial, you are going to learn how to make a dull and boring
picture look livelier, without actually changing its original look too
much. You are going to work with Filters, Blend modes and Adjustment
1. Open whatever image you would like to work on in Photoshop. This is the image we will be using for this tutorial:
2. First duplicate (CTRL+J) the background layer.
3. Go to: Filter > Other > High Passand then make the following changes:
4. Change the duplicate layer’s Blend Mode from Normal to Overlay.
5. Create a new Adjustment layer and choose Solid Color.Then make the following changes:
6. Now change its Blend Mode from Normal to Overlay.
7. The arrows in the picture below indicate how some elements of the
picture have also become green. In order to fix that you must select the
layer mask thumbnail on the previous adjustment layer. Then use the
brush tool to clear the unwanted green areas out of the picture.
Welcome to all of you. This site is design to educate you and build your Photoshop and webdesigning skills. I will post best tutorials here from different websites and some my owns for you. Have a good time here.